The next 10 shares for sale are 1 @ $18,000, 1 at $18,500, 2 at $20,000, 1 at $24,000, 1 at $25,000, 1 at $26,000, 1 at $27,000 and 2 at $30,000
With all the traditions of a great country club, Silver Springs is exclusive yet affordable. Whether heading out to the links, working with a pro to improve your swing, hosting an event, or sitting on the patio with a glass of wine and visiting, Silver Springs is where you belong.
Find the membership option that’s best for you.
A Championship Golf Course
Silver Springs is a championship par 72 golf course – one of the finest in the Calgary area. Designed originally by renowned golf course architect, Dick Phelps, Silver Springs’ tree-lined fairways give the golf course a feel that is difficult to duplicate in the City.
Winding through coulees and plateaus, the course presents diverse terrain and elevation changes. With four sets of tees ranging in yardage from 5,500 to 7,000 yards, golfers of all skill levels will find the course a challenge.
Learn from our Pros in private or group lessons. With programs for Juniors, Silver Springs the is perfect place for the whole family.
Fully Featured Clubhouse
The newly renovated Clubhouse has all the conveniences you expect, and is maintained with care.
- Formal dining and social areas
- The Turn snack stop with nutritious fare
- Spacious, clean locker rooms with showers and full-size personal lockers
- Computers with Golf Rez access
- Club storage
- Practice facilities
- Fully stocked Golf Shop with competitive rates
- Catering for meetings or special events of up to 400 people
- Full accessibility for anyone with mobility concerns
- Ample free parking
Enjoy Fine Dining, or Eat On the Go
Our Chef takes great pride in carefully crafted, flavourful dishes, and an extensive selection of complimentary wines. There’s something for everyone, including a special children’s menu.
Enjoy our comfortable and open lounge with family and friends year-round. During warmer months, savour a full-course meal on the outdoor patio, with spectacular views of the 18th hole, Canada Olympic Park and the Rocky Mountains.
When golfing, stop in at The Turn after the 9th hole for a quick break and bite to eat. In addition to typical snacks, we offer fresh, healthy alternatives.
Join us on the weekends for the $6.00 breakfast special, which even includes coffee.
Active Social Opportunities
Enjoy the Country Club lifestyle, where you are treated like family, and greeted by name. We encourage you to participate in the frequent social activities, building relationships with fellow members.
- Opening & Closing Cocktail Party
- Wine Pairing Dinners
- Seasonal Luncheon Buffets
- Fun theme nights like Dîner en Blanc
- Thursday Pasta Night
- Friday Night Buffet
- Sunday Grill
Respectful Dress Code
The dress code applies to all members, as well as all guests.
- All members must wear collared shirts or acceptable golf attire. Please check with the Pro Shop, if in doubt.
- Shorts with tailored hems are acceptable and should be about knee length.
- Jeans may be worn in the Clubhouse but are not allowed on the course.
- T-shirts, tank tops, belly shirts and cut offs are not permitted.
- Hats are not to be worn by male members in the upstairs part of the Clubhouse.
- Traditional spikes are not permitted on the golf course or in the clubhouse. Soft spikes only please.
Which Membership is Right for You?
Silver Springs boasts a very active club membership with over 500 active members, 200 active spouses, and some 200 juniors.
Our Social Members are very much part of the community, with:
- full use of the Clubhouse;
- a $250 Food and Beverage credit;
- participation in social nights and lessons;
- privileges to play golf 6 times at the guest rate, when booked with a member;
- account signing privileges; and
- annual renewals.
If this sounds right for you, find out more about a Social Membership.
As an Equity Member, you become one of the equal owners of the Club, and are investing in your golfing future. Find out more about the full benefits and privileges of Equity Membership.