The Board of Directors and Management trust that members and their guests will choose to dress in a manner suitable for the high standards of a private golf club. Appropriate golf attire is required on the course and practice facilities. Clubhouse attire is upscale casual. Etiquette also applies, including gentlemen removing their hats in the Clubhouse.
The Club’s professional staff have been instructed to enforce the guidelines as set by the Board. The dress code applies to all members, children, and guests. Members sponsoring guests or functions are required to inform them of the Club’s dress code. Please avoid embarrassment for the guest and employees who must inform them their attire is unacceptable.
Denim of any color is allowed in selected areas (specifically Clubhouse) but not on the golf course or practice facilities, except for Stampede week.
- Golf sportswear that is comparable to that sold in the Pro Shop applies.
- Shirts for men and boys must have a collar and sleeves. Mock necks for business dress or golf are acceptable. Shorts must be tailored.
- Shirts for women and girls must have a collar or sleeves. Women are permitted to wear tailored pants, slacks, shorts, skorts, capris and dresses. Mock style and v-necks are permitted. Bare midriff is not acceptable.
- Hats or visors must be worn in a forward position.
Attire Not Permitted:
- Beach, cycling, gym, cut-off, tennis or spandex shorts.
- Tracksuits, leggings, spandex, or sweatpants.
- Tank tops, halter tops, mesh shirts, work out attire or bare midriffs.
- Any clothing with that displays objectionable or offensive language or slogans.
All clothing must be in good repair without any rips or tears, frayed ends and must fit appropriately.
Smoking is not permitted except on the golf course – members and guests may smoke on the driveway, the parking lot or inside the gazebo located at the driving range.
Use of cell phones is not permitted in the Clubhouse, Practice Range or Practice Areas. Members and Guests should use the driveway, parking lot, pro shop courtyard or inside the gazebo. The use of cell phones is discouraged on the Golf Course. Ringers must be turned off.
Silver Springs leads with a spirit of fellowship, remarkable experiences and notable service. Our team comes to its work rewarded for its vision for others and is trained, professionally, to contribute to a warm social environment.
We are not currently accepting applications for employment. Please check back next season!
Silver Springs Golf and Country Club
1600 Varsity Estates Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta T3B 2W9
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 403.286.1456